Parking in Downtown Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a bustling city with a steady stream of visitors and locals driving downtown to experience some of the nation’s best dining, and of course, the Saratoga Racetrack. New or infrequent visitors to Saratoga Shakespeare’s FREE production in Congress Park are often concerned about where they will find parking, as finding a spot along the main thoroughfare can sometimes prove challenging. Thankfully, parking is conveniently located throughout downtown Saratoga, making it a breeze to find a spot close to your destination!
- A four-level parking garage is located on Woodlawn Street. This provides easy access to downtown, located just one half block off Broadway.
- A parking garage is located on Spring Street and Putnam Street. This garage offers easy access to Congress Park and shops/businesses on Phila Street, Caroline Street, and Maple Ave.
- A parking garage is located just off Church Street on Walton Street. This garage is perfectly located near City Hall, the Post Office, and other businesses on the north end of Broadway.
- A parking lot located on High Rock Ave (just off Lake Ave) provides easy access to the City Center, Maple Ave, and a variety of shops on the northern end of Broadway.
- A parking lot on Broadway, between the Collamer Building and the old Algonquin Building (510 Broadway) provides easy access to City Hall, the Post Office and other shops on the northern end of Broadway.
- A parking lot on Spring Street and Putnam Street offers easy access to Congress Park as well as other businesses on Phila Street, Caroline Street, and Maple Ave.
- A free all day parking lot and 2 hour lot off of Division Street (behind the Downtowner Motel) is a great option for parking downtown.
- Going shopping? A large parking lot between Congress Street and Washington Street is available for shoppers checking out Cold Stone Creamery, Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Chicos, or any of the other stores right in front of the lot. Simply have your card stamped for free parking.
Street parking is available on both sides of Broadway, and on most side streets.
REMEMBER: When parking in downtown Saratoga, be aware of all posted signs. Many lots allow all day parking, but some are limited to two hours during certain times of the day. Make sure to keep your eyes open and read ALL signs! Download our handy Parking and Restrooms Guide.